This perfect coconut cake puts a cake for homemade cake everywhere. It is extremely hydrating with soft fluffy crumbs and strong coconut flavor. To succeed, follow this recipe carefully including the use of cake flour, egg whites, sour cream, and canned coconut milk.
At the request of several readers, allow me to present to you the best coconut cake I have ever eaten. This homemade cake with love for coconut lovers everywhere, exceeds my expectations. Complemented with buttery cream with silky coconut cream cheese, it’s just perfect and lends a bold flavor with light crumbles.
I have tested this cake recipe endlessly. In fact, I’m sure my head has turned into a real coconut during the process. Is there shredded coconut in the crevices of my kitchen floor and backsplash? Yeah.
* 5 reasons to love this coconut cake recipe :
– Not dry: The coconut cake is very moist. There’s no point wasting time (or calories!) On dry muffins.
– Intense flavor: Using coconut milk, grated coconut and coconut extract, we guarantee a delicious coconut cake.
– Smooth and fluffy: By carefully following the recipe, in addition to using the energy ingredients described below, you are guaranteed to have coconut cake crumbs as silky smooth.
– Any shape: Use this cake batter for coconut cake, coconut cupcake, double layer cake, 3 layer cake, or coconut cake.
– It matches with everyone: Use the frosting recipe below or try the strawberry frosting, lemon frosting, brown butter cheese frosting, champagne frosting, and chocolate buttercream frosting. And don’t forget to sprinkle salted caramel on top!
° 1 (15 1/4 ounce) pineapple can be crushed into juice, unfiltered
° 1 12 cups butter or soft ghee
° 3 cups sugar
° 5 large eggs
° 1/2 cup sour lemon soft drink
° 3 cups cake flour, sifted
° 1 teaspoon of lemon extract
° 1 teaspoon vanilla
° Pineapple filling
° Cream cheese frosting:
° 1 package (6 ounces) frozen shredded coconut, thawed
Starters: fresh mint sprig
* Directions :
Grease the bottom and sides of 3 (9-inch) round cups; Liine bottoms with Wax paper. Fat, flour, wax paper.
Drain pineapple and keep 3/4 cup juice. Remove a quarter cup of the preserved juice for the cream cheese, and reserve the crushed pineapple for the pineapple filling.
Whisk butter on speed wiith an electric mixer To creamy. Gradually adding sugar, also mixing well. Adding eggs, 1 at a time, & whisk until blended after every addition.
Mix half a cup of pineapple juice with a soft drink. Add flour to the butter mixture alternating with the juice mixture, beginning and ending with the flour. Beat on short speed until mixed after every addition. Stir in extracts. Pour To belly cakepans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden stick is inserted in the center and comes out clean. Removing it from pans totally ; Cooled on wire racks .
Spread 3/4 cup pineapple filling between the cake layers and the rest of the filling on top of the cake. Spread cream cheese on the sides of the cake; Limit the tube around the top, if desired. Sprinkle coconut. Decorate as desired.
For the lemon and lime soft drink, we used 7 Up. Its carbonization level makes the layers rise beautifully.